This year I was introduced to a fabulous company called Julep!
I am welcoming the New Year with some dazzling nails thanks to Julep's amazing polish!
This is a very simple mani that anyone can do at home with their favorite polish.
1) Apply 2 coats of PRO-FX protein enriched base coat or any other base coat that you love
2) Using scotch tape, tape off the bottom portion of your nail
3) Apply 2 thin coats of your bottom color. I chose Frieda by Julep
4) Using a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of your favorite glitter polish and lightly dab on your nail, starting at the tip and going 3/4 way down to the bottom edge of your base color. I used Jordan by Julep for my sparkle.
5) Apply a top coat of your choice. I use PRO-FX quick dry high gloss.
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST!