Wednesday 2 January 2013

Brush Strokes

I love to try new things with my nails so when someone set me a mystery package of 12 different Kleancolor polishes I wanted to give them a try.  This morning I decided to try something a little different and fun and this is what it turned out like.  I used Metallica Fushia and Metallic Purple from Kleancolor and just a little bit of Julep's Vivien for a little touch of gold.

For this look I started at the tip with only a little bit of polish on the brush and made short sweeping strokes.  The finished look is a little bit of a fiery look.  I love the color combo.  

I am not overly impressed with Kleancolor polish, it seems quite thick and seems to dry out on the brush super fast.  I do however love the colors that they offer.

So what do you think?  Love this look or hate it?

2 comments:

  1. Aww too bad that the polishes aren't the greatest. Maybe the others will be different? Sometimes I find Julep to be inconsistent like that. Then again, this is a cheaper brand in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is a cheaper brand at only $3.49/bottle. I am hoping that the Chunky Holo polishes that I also received will be better quality. I have also found that some of Julep's polishes do the same thing for me, but I still love them :)

      Delete