Wednesday 2 January 2013

My top 3 hand/nail products from 2012

Here is a list of my must have hand/nail products from 2012.

The first thing I recommend is investing in a base and top coat.  You do not need to spend a lot of money to get a great quality product.  I highly recommend the PRO-FX line that you can purchase at your local Walmart for only $4.97.  I call these my miracle products lol  Without them I would be back to horribly short nails. The price is amazing as these are huge 75 ml bottles.  I personally use the Protein Enriched Base Coat & Revitalizer and the Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat.


You will want to keep your hands moisturized, especially during these cold winter months.  So the next thing I recommend is finding a hand lotion that you love.  I am partial to the Layers by Scentsy hand cream (My opinion is biased thou as I do sell this product)  I use lotion on my hands several times daily and a small amount goes a long way with this product.  The cost is $7 for an 85g tube and comes in a large variety of scents.  Visit Scentsy to find a consultant near you.



Julep has an amazing product.  I fell in love with their Essential Cuticle Oil when I received it as one of my items from one of their mystery box's.  This product is a little bit pricey but I still love it! Apply this oil daily to your cuticle's to strengthen your nails and maintain your manicure.  This product sells for $18 or $14.40 if you are a Julep Maven.  Become a Maven with Julep to receive 20% off and free shipping on all orders.  




There you have it, my top 3 products that I cannot live without.  These products help me maintain healthy looking beautiful hands and nails.  I hope you find this information helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment