Thursday 31 January 2013

Valentine's Mani with 365 Days of Color Review

How gorgeous is this polish!  I recently purchased a Valentine's Day package from 365 Days of Color When my package arrived I was so excited.  The package was wrapped super cute and included Sunny's Miracle Balm in Spellbinding, a cute pencil, valentine's stickers, a package of sweet tarts, and this amazing polish called Crush on You.  I absolutely could not wait and had to try it out right away!  It is a very pale pink polish with metallic red and pink round and square glitter. I used 3 thin coats of this super cute polish to create my Valentine's Mani!


What do you think?  Would you sport this mani for Valentine's Day?

If you would like to check out 365 Days of Color you can visit her store HERE be sure to head on over and give her a "like" on her  Facebook Page to keep up to date on new releases and possible sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment