Here is a super cute monday mani for you ladies.
This is a quilted diamond pattern.
Colors used: Barbara and Sienna by Julep
How to get this look:
- Paint nails with 1 or 2 coats of your desired base color, I used Sienna for my base color, let dry
- Using striping tape layout the pattern on your nails
- Apply 1-2 coats of your 2nd nail polish color, I used Barbara for this to add glitter and a nice pop of color.
- While your 2nd color is still wet carefully remove the striping tape from every finger except your accent nail.
- For your accent nail, simply trim to fit the striping tape that you already applied.
- Apply 1-2 coats of your favorite top coat.
Do you love this style?
What colors would you choose?