Thursday 24 January 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Indie Review

I recently stumbled upon the Indie nail polish world and one of the very first companies I came across was Darling Diva.  As soon as I saw her polishes I immediately fell in love with so many of them and it was very hard to choose which ones I should get to try out.  I decided on

  • Channeling Coco
  • BJ
  • Menage a Trois 



 Pictured above is 3 thin coats of Channeling Coco.  This polish is absolutely beautiful!  The pale pink with base with metallic black and pink hex glitter is an amazing combination!  This is a perfect polish for someone who loves just a little glitter!
 Pictured above is 2 thin coats of BJ .  This is a perfect hot pink metallic with just a little scatter of glitter.  Absolutely stunning on its own OR you can add a top coat of Darling Diva's Super sexy Menage a Trois.  WOW this polish is packed full of the most amazing super sparkling glitter.  The pictures do no do this justice!  It absolutely gleams in the sunlight.  I attempted to get a better pictured (shown below) but my camera just did not want to cooperate.
If you are looking for some unique and gorgeous colors you are sure to find something you love at DarlingDivaPolish Etsy store.  Be sure to head on over to Darling Diva on Facebook to keep up to date on when new polishes are coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment