Friday 25 January 2013

Lacquerhead Polish - Indie Review

 Yesterday I received my purchase from Lacquerhead Polish.  I was so excited to get this order in!  I chose to try out her jelly based polishes.  This is the very first time I have had a chance to try out not only her polish but also a jelly polish.  I purchased the following items from her Etsy store:

  • Plum Crazy
  • Blueberry Yum-Yum
  • Cherry Bomb
This photo shows 4 light coats of Plum Crazy!  Being new to jelly polishes I did not know that they are easier to apply in thicker coats rather than thin coats like regular polish :P  It is an absolutely beautiful color! Has just the right amount of glitter in it to give you a perfect shimmer.

 I wanted to do something a little different than just wearing one color, so after my base of Plum Crazy was completely dried I added a little striping design using Blueberry Yum-Yum.  I am in love with these polishes!  They go on so smooth and dry extremely fast!  I only purchased the bottles in mini's thinking I needed to try them out before commiting to a regular size bottle.  Needless to say as soon as I am done writing this post I am heading straight to her Etsy store to purchase all 3 of these colors in full size! 


I personally HIGHLY recommend you check out her Lacquerhead Polish store on Etsy she has amazing polishes and you should definately try out these jelly based polish!  They are amazing and I am sure that you will not be disappointed.  Make sure to head on over to Lacquerhead Polish on Facebook to keep up to date on when she releases new products.  

Oh and check out how adorable her bottles are!  I love how she adds the little bow, it is such a cute little touch!  If you want to try out her polish be sure to visit her Etsy store and place your order with Lacquerhead Polish before midnight tonight (Janaury 25th) as shipping costs are going up after midnight due to the recent jump in shipping costs from the postal service.
Now I am off to make another purchase with Lacquerhead Polish, time to stock up on these beauties and maybe a few more!

I want to be sure my readers know that my review is completely 100% unbiased.  I have been in no way compensated for this post.  I made the purchase on my own and just wanted to share my opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment